Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's this? A link?

When I started this blog, I claimed that, in addition to my own photography, I would try to feature other artists/photographers. That's yet to pan out quite like I'd hoped, but in the meantime there's this:


Jason Kottke recently posted some photos taken by his three year old son. Kottke gave his son an old digital camera equipped with a memory card capable of wirelessly uploading the photos straight to Flickr. It's always interesting to see the results of such experiments -- once again seeing the world around us through the perspective of a child.




His blog has a short write up about this project, as well as some instructions/suggestions to help others get their favorite wee ones started on such an excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment